Monday, 18 April 2016
Alpine Hill Climb ver. 1.0 has been released
The 1.0 version of Alpine Hill Climb (with downhill version as well) has been completed.
Here's little summary:
- Almost 9km long track
- Plenty of hi resolution mapped textures
- Hi-polygon trees and models
- 4735908 polygons used to build this project
(and it would be even more if ks editor was not crashing with anymore polys)
DO NOT UPLOAD THIS CONTENT TO ANY OTHER SITE!
This content is free of charge available at:
THIS PROJECT IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT
there will be an update at the appropriate time.
Known issues of 1.0:
- no spline
- no replay cameras
- some pieces of terrain yet not well sculpted
- some guardrails may not work properly
- no collision at trees
- FPS performance may be poor at weak PC's